The Multi-Trailer by AG Shield will quickly return your investment due to its maximum efficiency for modern farmers and ranchers!
A 5th-wheel / Gooseneck trailer that is truly appreciated for its one-man operation! With three, rubber-torsion - 8000 lb. axles, the 31' trailer is a combination flat-bed and big-round bale hauler that can also be used to transport other items such as water tanks. Additional benefits include:
• Boost your return-on-investment by using your pickup (3/4 ton & up) and the Multi-Trailer - versus a semi-tractor / trailer combination. You will earn more money with lower operating / over-head costs while simultaneously saving time & labor expense.
• Haul up to 5 tons of bales per trip with less DOT interference using your pickup versus a semi-truck.
• Only one trailer to license & maintain.
• Two trailers in one. Transport your tractor to the field & quickly convert the trailer bed into two-cradles that will hold 6 bales per side. Stack 4 or 5 additional bales on top to move 16 or 17 bales per trip. The trailer could also be used for big square bales.
• Trailer can be loaded 2-ways: from the side with a grapple bucket or slide your round bales on from the rear of the trailer with a bale spear. Make sure to activate the independent, electric trailer brake control to avoid pickup transmission damage when loading & sliding the bales on from the end.
• Back at your farm or ranch, pull the handle to release the side walls and your bales will roll off the trailer with ease. Turn your outfit around & do the same for the other side of the Multi-Trailer. Again, you are accomplishing all of this by yourself!
|Loading bales has never been so easy!|
|Trailer side gates rotate up to create the bale cradle - then release to unload.|
|Multi-Trailer loading brake lock switch prevents pickup transmission stress with rear loading of trailer|
|Haul and unload bales with ease while they roll into place.|